19 August 2009

Le but

We got off on the wrong foot. Let me start by introducing myself. I'm Trevor T. Adams, currently reporting from San Francisco, California. I'm writing a late blog, one that I could've started back in August of 2008, but I got side tracked. I graduated from L'ecole Superieure de Cuisine Francaise -Gregoire Ferrandi, in Paris, France with a license from The Parisian Chamber of Commerce in French Cooking. I was there for 6 months, and snapped pictures through my entire experience -
It's time to do something with those pictures.

This blog is to explain what it is I've been doing since then, and where I'm headed.

This first picture is everyone in our graduating class, taken in October of 2008 (I'm the only one standing in the front row, yes I'm 5'4). We were the school's guinea pigs when it came to testing the new program of a 5-month training at the school, and we battled the whole way through it. The staff was very unorganized, and I was warned before being accepted, but chose to do it anyway. No regrets, because now I'm.... well we'll get to that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment