19 August 2009

Premiere pas

It's my first blog and this cliche form of entertainment will hopefully do something for me - and hopefully you. I have decided to start posting exactly what it is I have been doing photography wise with food and the like. But it would not be MY blog without a touch of what inspires me.

I took this photo upon first arriving to San Francisco in March. This is from a mural on 18th and Market...i.e. Castro, explaining the history of the Aztec gods of Mexico. I have lovingly called it, "The Only Virgen in Castro"

Without the title this is a pretty general photograph. The idea is the all encompassing keenness I have towards symbols in religion - and then I've ruined it by insulting my community -gay and Mexican alike.

The next Lachapelle? J'espere.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo. Well shot and properly edited.

    ReplyDelete